Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Video

It seems you need to turn your head sideways to appreciate this video. I have another completely adorable video of her on her play mat, but unfortunately it was too large to upload to the blog and I can't figure out how to edit it, dang it! Tried to email to the grandparents and that didn't work either.

Mira has had a pretty rough week this week (which means that we have ALL had a rough week this week). She had vaccinations last Friday and hasn't been her self since. Lots of fussing, some diarrhea and not a lot of sleeping. We're hoping this will pass soon and she will be back to her old fairly mellow, happy self; especially since I haven't had a single opportunity to study or the OT board exams! Other than that, the doctor said she is doing great. She is 10lb and 23 inches now, which apparently, means she is on the long and lean side as far as infants go.

Speaking of: I have 3 interviews this week starting tomorrow: Vancouver school district, and two skilled nursing facilities. I may be returning to work part-time sooner than I had anticipated, but we'll see what they have to offer-- and IF they offer. :-) Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment